Hand Crank Pipe Cutting Handypipe Q-Lark type (with clutch)
This manually operated portable oxy fuel pipe cutting machine uses a chain and gear drive system.
The drive chain is comprised of durable, interlocking links that can easily beaded or removed for quick change of pipe diameters. A graduated bevel collar ensures accurate bevel setting. The control valves for fuel, preheat oxygen and cutting oxygen are positioned away from heat yet conveniently placed for easy operator use.
Features & Benefits
- Oxy Fuel Pipe Cutter – Bevel cut or straight cut steel Pipe.
- Manually Operated – No power needed to cut pipe; ideal for field use.
- Quick clutch – for easy positioning you can use the quick clutch
- Interlocking Chain Links – Add or remove links as needed for various size pipes; Standard chain configuration 24mm (9.5in) (82pcs chain links) with longer chain linkage optional.
- Lightweight – At only 9kg (19.8 lbs) this unit is easy to carry, operate and maintain.
- Worm Gear Drive – Low gear ratio ensures extremely smooth travel.
- Optional Snap Valve – One-touch on/off gas valve.
|Chain type:||Single link chain|
|Effective pipe diameter:||114~600 mm (4″~24″) with standard chain (2,4m = 96″)|
|> 600mm add more chain|
|Cutting thickness:||up to 50mm (2″)|
|Cut type:||Straight and bevel (up to 45degr.)|
|Size:||250 x 250 x 400 mm|